The Medical Soft Silicone Gel Tape Can Remove Old Scars, Keloids, Stretch Marks, C-Section Scars, Burn Scars, Acne Scars and More!
Before we introduce our product, let's look at our happy customers.
"My stretch marks and loose skin have always been my biggest insecurity from having kids. Not only did the Medical Soft Silicone Gel Tape fade and soften my stretch marks, it literally tightened my skin as well. My mind is blown away bc it’s only been since July 15th 2022 since i started using the Medical Soft Silicone Gel Tape!!! I’ve never felt so confident again!"
-Faith Contreras (36), San Diego, California
"I have been worrying about my face coz could'nt afford the suregery and was ashamed all the time coz of the scar on my face. I saw the Medical Soft Silicone Gel Tape online and used it multiple times a day, religiously. My scar is almost non-existent. No friends can ever believe how well I healed and ask me for the name of this stuff regularly. This stuff is a miracle!"
-Aubree Barry (45), Dallas, Texas
Why & How does scar tissue form ?
Scars form as part of the healing process after your skin has been cut or damaged. The skin repairs itself by growing new tissue to pull together the wound and fill in any gaps caused by the injury. Scar tissue is made primarily of a protein called collagen. Scars develop in all shapes and sizes.Scars form when the dermis (deep, thick layer of skin) is damaged.
Depressed scars: If the body produces too little Glycolic, depressions or pits form as the skin heals.
Raised acne scars: Sometimes the body produces too much Glycolic as it tries to heal the skin and underlying tissue.
How does the Medical Soft Silicone Gel Tape works？
Gel scar tape designed for accelerated scar tissue healing for post treatment or recovery from any wound that has left scarring.Made from high-quality, hypoallergenic silicone and adhesive material this scar treatment tape’s extra length, plus its safe, restorative 100% silicone gel, May safely soften, flatten, fade, smooth & reduce scar growth & redness.Noticeable feeling after use Soften & Flatten Scars Improve Discoloration & Texture Suitable for any skin type, won‘t allergies.Very close to skin tone to avoid embarrassment.
THE KEY INGREDIENTS of the Medical Soft Silicone Gel Tape
1. Glycolic acid also has an uncanny ability to exfoliate skin and reduce the rough or raised appearance of a scar, creating a smoother, flatter, less visible scar over time. Plus, glycolic acid can reduce the discoloration of acne scars as well.The appearance of the stretch mark will be gone, as the first and second layers have been treated with glycolic acid. The top layer of skin will show as rejuvenated and youthful.
Glycolic acid-based skincare products can to help reduce, remove, and eventually erase scars forever, providing much-desired relief to millions of consumers.
2. Silicone Gel is the first scar reduction treatment for all types of scars. Clinically tested & proven to improve the color, size, texture & overall appearance of scars from surgery, injury, c-sections,cosmetic procedures, burns or acne.
Silicone gel is a long-chain polymer material that is colorless and transparent and is used to prevent and treat scars and scars on healed wounds and undamaged skin.
RoseDain 8 Weeks Using the Medical Soft Silicone Gel Tape Result:
"First day of using this gel tape. It is cool and smell very nice. I want to see the result already but it takes time. Lets see if this will work for me."
"3 weeks later, I tried this Medical Soft Silicone Gel Tape and it was noticeable after 2 days that the darker areas were lighter and faded. The scar is in noticeable better condition and smoother. That's only 2 days of use! I will keep using."
"For a month of using this gel tape is amazing, the result is great. I no longer have stretch marks on my belly. That boost my confidence to show myself to public. My stretch marks really effected me negatively and I want other people to know this is a GREAT product that can help you too."
After 7 weeks, my skin not only maintained this state but actually improved every day Until it becomes as beautiful and radiant as it was 20 years ago. I love it and I love what I see in the mirror. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I can't wait to recommend this product it to people around me!"
Benefits of using the Medical Soft Silicone Gel Tape:
- MEDICAL-GRADE SILICONE TAPE: Our tape is adhesive but was designed for pain-free removal and reposition.With a special, easy-tear deign, waterproof construction and rubber-free materials, it’s a must have for all First-Aid Kits.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL KINDS OF SCARS: Silicone scar tape can be used to remove scars caused by surgery, burns, c-section, acne, thyroid, etc. And can be effectively used for keloid scar removal.
- EASY TO STORE AND USE: The size of each roll of silicone scar tape is 1.6"x60", which is more cost-effective and longer in use, and you don’t have to worry about its storage problems.
- COMFORTABLE AND LONG-LASTING SKIN CARE: Silicone gel tape adopts ultra-thin and breathable design, which perfectly fits the skin and forms a closed moist healing environment. While reducing and softening scars, provides good comfort for the skin.
- PAINLESS REMOVAL OF SCARS: Silicone scar strips are designed to be easy to tear, which can be appropriately cut according to the size and shape of the scar. No drug ingredients and non-invasive. The material is soft, peeling will not damage the skin tissue and wounds. Scar tape for tummy tuck.
HOW TO USE
- Clean and dry scar area.
- Cut scar sheet based on scar size and shape.
- Remove liner from the adhesive side of the scar sheet.
- Press scar sheet gently on to the scar area.
- TIPS: Apply scar sheets on post-surgical scars 1-2 weeks after stitches are removed and when there is no oozing or crusting. You can apply immediately on older scars.